The day my partner and I revised our future goals, I realized something very important.


The stark reality was that I would no longer share ownership of the financial arrangements equally but would instead serve as the primary provider and get substantial support.


I'll be honest; the magnitude of what was in front of me made me take a very large swallow. I actually had to sit down and reflect about my shortcomings. Although knowing I wasn't alone, I still felt alone.


I made the decision to let go as my anxiety increased. After doing some meditation, I created a fresh affirmation, saying that the proper circumstances will now arise to make our desire come true.


I put my attention on what would now happen with the idea that our dream would come true. I then started to use the enigmatic occurrences that transpired as guiding signs to change my existing circumstance into my intention.


Signposts and Creating Teamwork



Signposts can be subtle, and it's frequently to your advantage if they are. For instance, it's better to realize you're driving too fast after a slow-moving automobile passes you than it is to get into an accident while speeding.



We are given a choice of directions through signposts. Do we choose to stay feeling alone, lost, lonely, rejected, or anxious, or can we turn around and start to see the opportunity these signposts point out to us?


I'll give you a few examples from my life: Signposts can be subtle, and it's frequently to your advantage if they are. For instance, it's better to realize you're driving too fast after a slow-moving automobile passes you than it is to get into an accident while speeding.



1. My kids were arguing in the backseat of the car a few weeks ago. I could sense my nervousness rising. I started to feel depressed and irritable. If I had, I might have felt relieved. However, if I did that I would have conflicted my values of love and peace.


I commanded them to halt. I chose to participate in their game of non-cooperation when they wouldn't stop. I began to tune them out and forbade one of them from getting a drink of water. They immediately banded up against me. *Take note that when I entered their game, I suddenly became the center of their conflict. They were now arguing with me rather than each other.


Because I ended their pattern of arguing with one another and because I am conscious of my ability to change circumstances when I am actively involved in them, this disagreement with them helped me.


I told them they could have a drink, but only after fifteen minutes of getting along with each other and with me. Problem solved, teamwork created and my anxiety and feeling of isolation transformed.


2. In business I was feeling isolated. Following my intention to allow events to unfold and keep my attention on what occurred I found fantastic people literally coming out of the woodwork who could support me, collaborate with me and bring in expertise. You can imagine the impact this has when your dreams involve you becoming the breadwinner.


Tips on this subject


1. Identify an area of your life where you feel in need of support.


2. Decide on your intended outcome (intention).


3. Affirm that you will allow things to unfold and be aware of the signposts.


4. Choose to explore all the directions the signposts point you in


5. Decide which direction takes you closer to your desired intention.


With love and good wishes














                       All blogging rights reserved to AnyyThinkk